Manager of Enterprise Sales
About the Role
Cuebook is an early stage DeepTech AI startup based out of Bangalore, and currently in stealth mode. We are seed funded, revenue-generating, and work with some of the top retail customers globally. Our team consists of ex-entrepreneurs from IIT/IIM/NIT, who have deep expertise in bringing enterprise-grade products to market. We are on a mission to make organizations more efficient through the use of AI and Deep Tech, and solve some of the hardest problems they face.
Cuebook is looking for highly driven and self-motivated Inside Sales rockstars, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and a knack of building long-term relationships with prospective customers. The ideal candidate should have experience in doing Enterprise sales in India and US, and should understand the entire sales funnel.
Who is it for?
- Individuals with a deep desire to be part of company building, and would stop at nothing to make that happen.
- Driven by a desire to delight customers with their communication skills and relationship management
- Be flexible with their work timings, and be available to handle US and India timezone discussions as and when required
- Should be honest, motivated and purpose driven, with a drive to grow as an outstanding Sales professional.
- Work with the company top management to streamline Sales funnel and organize the sales pipeline
- Engage with prospective customers through written and verbal communication, virtual meetings and in-person meetings (where feasible).
- Be proactive about keeping a strong relationship with the customer
- Be able to understand the ins and outs of the platform, and organize demos with prospective customers in a regular schedule
- Regularly communicate with team members and collaboratively crack new interesting domains where data and AI insights can make an impact
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree
- The candidate should ideally have a MBA degree in Marketing/Sales
- Ideally, the candidate should have at least 3-4 years experience in Enterprise Sales.
- The candidate should have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The candidate should understand CRM tools and have handled a tech-enabled sales funnel in the past
- The candidate should have outstanding negotiation skills and be highly organized.